BitLeague client assets are securely stored at a unique wallet address generated by Prime Trust, a Nevada trust company specialized in cryptocurrency services. As a chartered, regulated financial institution, member of American Bankers Association, Prime Trust is overseen by the banking commissioner’s office at the Financial Institutions Division.
Articles in this section
- What is BitLeague Bitcoin Term Deposit Account?
- What is advantage of BitLeague Bitcoin Term Deposit?
- How to Purchase BitLeague Term Deposit Products?
- What are the minimum and maximum deposit requirements for the BitLeague Bitcoin Term Deposit Account?
- How is interest calculated in BitLeague Bitcoin Term Deposit Account?
- How is interest paid out?
- How does BitLeague securely store clients’ bitcoin?
- Can I withdraw the fund from BitLeague Bitcoin Term Deposit Account before the maturity date?
- How to Make An Early Withdrawal with My Term Deposit?