To ensure that transactions are processed on digital currency networks, outgoing transactions to external digital currency addresses typically incur a "mining" or "network" fee. This fee is paid to digital currency miners, which are the systems that process the transactions and secure the respective network. Bitleague incurs and pays these fees directly. Accordingly, Bitleague will charge you a fee based on our estimate of the network transaction fees that we anticipate paying for each transaction. In certain circumstances, the fee that Bitleague pays may differ from that estimate. All fees we charge you will be disclosed at the time of your transaction. Bitleague does not charge network fees for digital currency transfers from one Bitleague wallet to another.
Articles in this section
- How to deposit funds from your bank account to your BitLeague USD current account? (APP Version)
- How to withdraw funds from your BitLeague USD current account to your bank account? (APP Version)
- How to deposit funds from your bank account to your BitLeague USD current account? (PC Version)
- How to withdraw funds from your BitLeague USD current account to your bank account? (PC Version)
- Withdrawal and Exchange Limits
- What is a Loan-To-Value Ratio?
- How to increase your Limits？
- What are miner fees and does Bitleague pay them?
- Borrow information for customers
- How can I create or cancel a recurring transaction?